Website (Re)Design & Development
You’d think that by now, all businesses already have a website.
However, according to one study, 46% percent of small businesses surveyed said they did not have a website. The respondents said it’s a myth that every company needs a website. Businesses that don’t want to be successful certainly shouldn’t spend time and money to build a web presence. So they may be right.
Having a website gives you ability to:
* Differentiate yourself
* Create authority with customers and within your industry
* Share your story and ideas
* Get social
* Take advantage of free traffic coming from search engines
* Benefit from the engines bias to show local results
* House your own community
* Save time and money by providing information about your products, services and faq
* Build a list of subscribers.
If you are just planning to set up a new website or redesign your existing site, contact me to find out how we can work together to create a powerful online presence that will take your business to the next level. Read more about Top 20 Mistakes that Businesses Make with Their Websites…